Hilton Madison is Pet Friendly
We are always pleased to have you and your pet staying with us. For the comfort of all hotel guests the following pet policy must be adhered to all times. If, at anytime during your stay, this policy is violated, you may be asked to check out. Children under 18 years old can stay in the same room with parent or adult if utilizing existing bedding.
- Pets are defined as domestic dogs and cats not to exceed 50lbs
- Maximum of 2 pets per room are allowed
- Pets must be restrained in a carrier at all times when in the public space
- Pets are not allowed in areas of the hotel where food and beverage is served, pool, health club or meeting rooms
- Pets must be on a leash if they are in the parking garage or in the front entrance of the hotel
- Owner must be present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing the guest room (including but not limited to: housekeeping, engineering, room service). Pet must be restrained or removed from the guest room while hotel staff is present working in guest room.
- One time non-refundable fee of $50.00 will be applied to each guest room occupied with a pet. Additional fees may apply if deep cleaning is needed or repairs need to be made due to stains or damage to any part of the hotel.
- Hilton will provide a door hanger that must be on the outside of the guest room door at all times if your pet is in your guest room unattended.
- Hilton Madison is not a kennel and is not liable for any injury suffered by pet while on hotel premises.
- The pet owner accepts full responsibility for and liability arising from the pet (including but not limited to: property damage to hotel, or personal injury to guests, associates or 3rd party).
- For the quiet comfort of all guests please ensure that your pet does not disturb the stay of any other guests due to noise.
- It is the responsibility of the pet owner to properly dispose of all litter and pet waste while in the hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the registered guest to call housekeeping at x.2245 to schedule a time to have your room serviced. Housekeeping hours are 8:30am-4:00pm daily.
- A list of Madison Pet Friendly services is available upon request at the front desk.
Download Pet Policy
Download this document and sign. Signature of this pet policy represents your understanding and agreement to comply with all of the above guidelines.
Printable Pet Policy PDF